Quantcast

Page 577 of 726 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10883

Thread: Official Sega-16 Haul Thread. 4.0

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Just got back from vacation and had a couple things waiting for me:

My raffle Win from PCEFX! An awesome looking Famicom to NES convertor from jperryss. Now I need to pick up some fami carts!

Plus a couple random DS pickups:
    A Witch's Tale
    Battles of Prince of Persia

I've been trying to get a decent copy of A Witch's Tale for awhile since I passed on one a couple years back. I'm a big NISA fan and was missing this. Unfortunately it has quite a heavy smoke smell to it The PoP game ended at 99c from the same seller so I figured it wouldn't hurt to grab for the combined shipping.

Next up though, some major LaserActive love!!!

-Blue Chicago Blues (JP) with obi, reg. card, and instruction sheet.

One of my HOLY GRAILS for the LaserActive of the last several years. I've been looking for a copy for awhile that didn't make my wallet cry and got lucky as sin here. It was a blind buy on condition and it looks great. There is some slight rubbing on the sleeve but other than that it looks like new. I actually originally thought I was getting the MegaLD version but this showed up instead. I will not complain, and can't wait to get to play it

-3D Museum (JP) with obi, reg. card, and instruction sheet.

Yet another copy of 3D Museum, again with no glasses. But it's the ROMROM version and I wanted to try and grab it if I could. Got a nice deal on it and was another blind buy on condition. Looks pretty decent all things considered. I'm not sure if the ROMROM version came with the heavy outer sleeve either, but this one is lacking both that and the 3D glasses.

And less interesting but still neat:

Triad Stone (JP Copy) with obi and instruction sheet.

Zapping TV Satsui (JP Copy) with instruction sheet and reg card.

The Zappingu was a blind buy on condition and has no obi, I can't complain too much though since the price was great. I have a US copy of Triad Stone but found a good price on this JP copy and wanted one with an obi finally. POWER POWER POWER!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

So's your old man! Raging in the Streets zetastrike's Avatar

^Do Laseractive games just come in big cardboard sleeves? It's been so long since I've seen a laserdisc in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
    Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.
    My Collection: http://vgcollect.com/zetastrike

Road Rasher

Lookie what I randomly found in a ditch today...

No telling how long it's been there or what sort of weather it's seen, but I cleaned it up a bit, stuffed it in a GB Player, and it fired right up. The mystery ditch cart is a copy of Spyro Orange.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zetastrike View Post
    ^Do Laseractive games just come in big cardboard sleeves? It's been so long since I've seen a laserdisc in person.
    Yup, they're just like regular laserdiscs or vinyl that come in a roughly 12" square disc sleeve. The only difference is that even US games came with an obi/spine card, where those are traditionally only used on Japanese media. I've saved a huge amount of money by not being picky about getting LaserActive games with obis most of the time, the difference can be double the cost or more sometimes for that tiny piece of paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post

No telling how long it's been there or what sort of weather it's seen, but I cleaned it up a bit, stuffed it in a GB Player, and it fired right up. The mystery ditch cart is a copy of Spyro Orange.
    How cool is that ! And that it still working !

Master of Shinobi cheaterdragon1's Avatar

100% complete, near mint, and still has the shrinkwrap on most of the box. Amazing. I'm just over 2/3s done the whole set.

Owner of the Nintendo 64 fansite Micro-64.
    Join us in our Facebook Group.

Quote Originally Posted by JFLY View Post
    Some more retro game soundtracks to add to the collection:
    Reissues of the Tecnosoft's Thunder Force III and Thunder Force IV soundtracks with an arranged 2014 bonus track for each. Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection has the Famicom originals as well as the mobile FM & PCM versions.
    Where did you find those Thunder Force Soundtracks? I can't find them anywhere except eBay, where they're really expensive.

Not that much of a price difference from where I got my copies. I got them at CD Japan, by the way.

Another MD trio

Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

^whats the one next to forgotten worlds ?

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post

yeah i can see why it was ditched and left to rot
    spyro orange is awfull
    Kitsune in a hat

ToeJam is a wiener Hero of Algol Guntz's Avatar

Yeah it wasn't too good. Interesting that copy managed to not die during all that time though.

Picked up three loose carts yesterday, not worth taking pics

Phantasy Star 1

Socket

Beyond Oasis

Master of Shinobi cheaterdragon1's Avatar

I have scored at Garage Sales for the third Saturday in a row. I must have a horse shoe up my ass or something. Total is $43 which is a bit high, but half of it was the DS games and those are Pokemon so no big deal there. Pokemon games are worth their weight in gold. Someone also gave me a hilariously bad anti-evolution booklet. It says 15 questions for evolutionists, I assume you're not supposed to be able to answer them, but no I can answer all of them just fine. People really should not be giving out shit like that at garage sales. GBA games except for Scooby-Doo are bootleg but they were so cheap that it's fine.

Owner of the Nintendo 64 fansite Micro-64.
    Join us in our Facebook Group.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneNight View Post
    yeah i can see why it was ditched and left to rot
    spyro orange is awfull
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntz View Post
    Yeah it wasn't too good. Interesting that copy managed to not die during all that time though.
    Gotta agree. Of all the GBA Spyro games, that was at the bottom of my list as well. Even the GBA version of "A New Beginning" was better, and that game grew pretty tedious by the end.

Currently Reviewing: Galaxy Force (SMS)
    Coming Up:TF3 Side by Side
    Done:

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guntz View Post
    its too awfull to die ?
    Kitsune in a hat

Thread Information