Quantcast

Page 332 of 726 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10883

Thread: Official Sega-16 Haul Thread. 4.0

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Got this from Ebay:

Tombi! for the PS1, sans front cover but otherwise in good condition, for 51. A bit pricey, but complete copies often go for double that, and it's a game worth owning.

Near complete (missing the manual) Aleste for the Mark III

Super Famitsa 4, World Stadium EX, and Beyond the Beyond

World Stadium EX is my favorite of the bunch. I love the colorful cartoony graphics (2D sprites on a polygon field) and the simple game play. If you like Baseball Stars on the Neo Geo, definitely give World Stadium EX a try. The next PS World Stadium games went totally polygonal and don't look as good as EX.

Blast Processed!

WP_000308.jpg
    Star Wars Republic Commando Xbox
    Pac-Man The Complete First Season 2-disc dvd set

Done with Sega-16 (sorta) Master of Shinobi

Traded some stuff at the flea market today for Fire Shark and Midnight Resistance, both CIB and in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    What's that black steelbook looking FF13 thing? I can tell the other two are 13-2 editions (my wife just picked up her copy the other day too)
    Thats the steelbook for 13-2

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edojapan76 View Post
    Thats the steelbook for 13-2
    Ahh, just looked into it, I guess it's Canada exclusive from Futureshop, like that Skyward Sword one they did as well? You guys have been getting some pretty cool preorder bonuses recently. We only got that Episode i Novella from Best Buy for 13-2, kind of lame but I guess it's better than nothing.

I also got some junk this week, nothing to write home about:

2012-02-04 Finds by xelement5x, on Flickr

5 Brokens PS3s
    3-CECHA01 (60GB)
    1-CECHB01 (20GB)
    1-CECHK01 (80GB, no BC)
    1 Sixaxis
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare (PS3)
    Tourist Trophy (PS2)
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (PS2)
    Turok (N64)
    Virtua Racing (Gen)
    NHL 95 (Gen)
    N64 Controller

The PS3s and PS2 stuff was $60 on Craigslist for all of it, not sure what I'm gonna do with it to be honest. Some are YLOD, but I figure for parts alone it's worth more than $60. Plus, 4 of the 5 are backwards compatible models and one of them starts but overheats to the YLOD. The Sixaxis works too, but one of the analog sticks is messed up and I've already ordered a replacement one. There was also some other Madden game (team manager 09?) but I gave it to a coworker.

The other stuff was from my local thrift, about $10 for all that plus some Leap Pad carts which I realize are useless without the books now :3
    NHL 95 is CIB and in good shape, the N64 stick is tight, and the Virtua racing is in a rental box or something, no manual.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

Selling one of those PS3's? Have been thinking about getting one lately.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

Go demon or go home Master of Shinobi AD2101's Avatar

element, I sold a broken 60gb PS3 with no HDD, cords, or controllers and it had been opened for $65 a couple of months ago, and I sold it within an hour of me posting the ebay listing. There is definitely a market for broken b/c PS3's, you could probably just flip them for $100 a pop as long as they haven't been opened and have the harddrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    Got this from Ebay:

Tombi! for the PS1, sans front cover but otherwise in good condition, for 51. A bit pricey, but complete copies often go for double that, and it's a game worth owning.
    I like the cover art better but what's with the name change?

And on the PS3's you can probably get $50 + shipping on each of them, give or take a little. Easily 4 or 5 times what you paid though.

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRedmond3 View Post
    I like the cover art better but what's with the name change?
    No idea. Maybe the original name 'Tomba' means something bad in some European language, or maybe it was already a registered trademark somewhere or other, forcing them to change the name. Either way it's jarring, and personally I think the original name sounded better.

Quote Originally Posted by AD2101 View Post
    element, I sold a broken 60gb PS3 with no HDD, cords, or controllers and it had been opened for $65 a couple of months ago, and I sold it within an hour of me posting the ebay listing. There is definitely a market for broken b/c PS3's, you could probably just flip them for $100 a pop as long as they haven't been opened and have the harddrives.
    Thanks for the info! I took an in depth look at them earlier today and all of them are opened (and missing the security sticker). All of them have hard drives, and 4/5 have blu ray drives but two of the blu rays look like they've been opened up. I think I've found a place that buys old PS3s, so I'm going to see if they'd be willing to take all of them in exchange for a reballed original version with BC and wireless. I'd go for a slim too, but I realize I don't wanna spend them time mucking around with them if I can get another fully functional PS3 out of them with minimal hassle
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I have the chance to buy a non tmss genesis for 50 bucks, but there are NO cords/controllers/power unit with it.. Is it worth it?

Captain Bit Master of Shinobi 16-bit's Avatar

I bought mine for 12$ at a Value Village. I have no idea though how much they're worth. 50$ seems a little high...

I don't think it's worth it, but I'm pretty cheap. Unless it's already modded, the max I'd pay is like $20 because it's going to run you at least another $10-15 to get the controllers and cords for it.

Done with Sega-16 (sorta) Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Tsudeily View Post
    I have the chance to buy a non tmss genesis for 50 bucks, but there are NO cords/controllers/power unit with it.. Is it worth it?
    Take off $35-40 and then you have a good deal. No way is any Genesis worth $50, unless it was modded up the wazoo or something.

Thread Information