Quantcast

Page 333 of 726 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 10883

Thread: Official Sega-16 Haul Thread. 4.0

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I have a couple model 1's so far with power cords and controllers so that's not a problem. Unless I sell one to someone else without power cords lol. But I appreciate the feedback on the price. I'll probably hold back on getting that one.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Yeah $50 is far too high; sounds like whover is the seller knows how bad you want it and is trying to rob you blind; look elsewhere, they're not rare and they're not worth $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsudeily View Post
    I have the chance to buy a non tmss genesis for 50 bucks, but there are NO cords/controllers/power unit with it.. Is it worth it?
    Nah, for 50 I expect all the cords + some games. I got plenty of MD1s for 10 bucks at Goodwill and they at least came with controllers or something else...

Perhaps it was still too much, but considering it was the cheapest one I found that matched the FCC ID for a non-TMSS model and included all cords I jumped on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1057

Resident Evil Revelations

My circle pad pro doesn't arrive until Friday but so far I'm doing fine without it.

Talking

This isn't incredibly impressive, but I got an HD Model 1 with TMSS for $25 USD. It's in great shape and came with 2 power adaptors (?) a three button controller and rf adaptor. The sound quality through my surround sound system is AWESOME!

Also I got a pair of official 6 button controllers in good shape for $20.50... I don't know how good a price that is but usually when I see them they are about 15 dollars for an official 6er.
    Plus I just ordered my everdrive deluxe, which I'm super excited about!
    Last edited by Moirai; 02-07-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsudeily View Post
    Perhaps it was still too much, but considering it was the cheapest one I found that matched the FCC ID for a non-TMSS model and included all cords I jumped on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1057
    Man buddy, you are impatient!
    I was picking up a Virtual Boy from a guy today and ask if he has any other gaming stuff he wants to get rid of so he pulls out an old Genesis and Game Gear. I thought of you and flip the Genesis over to find it's a non-TMSS just like you wanted! No AC or video cords, but I picked it up anyway since I figured someone would want to buy it eventually and I could sit on another Genesis for awhile if there weren't any takers :/
    At least there was no big loss at $10 for the pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I was picking up a Virtual Boy from a guy today and ask if he has any other gaming stuff he wants to get rid of so he pulls out an old Genesis and Game Gear. I thought of you and flip the Genesis over to find it's a non-TMSS just like you wanted! No AC or video cords, but I picked it up anyway since I figured someone would want to buy it eventually and I could sit on another Genesis for awhile if there weren't any takers :/
    He could have bought 5 of 'em...tsk...tsk...

Balls! Well thank you for the thought man. Impatient definitely. At the time I thought it was necessary as someone else could have jumped on it. :\

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

It seems my impatience on the non-TMSS system I bought may have been worse. It appears the seller has used the same photos on a number of auctions. Odds are now that I am not receiving a non-TMSS system. >.< Wish people would announce that they re use photos.

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

Funny what people well do to get the genesis model that well save them about 4 seconds of there life by avoiding that awful black and white screen intro.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

Master of Shinobi streetsofrage's Avatar

I like the white intro
    My Consoles: Nes(toaster), Nes (toploader), Snes, Sega Genesis 2x Model 1 (HD and Va7) , Genesis Model 2 ,Sega Cd model 2 (bois ver 2.00) ,Sega Saturn N64, PS1 , Xbox 1(modded running XMBC) , 2x Xbox360(2 jaspers)

My Handhelds: Sega Game Gear , Nintendo Ds, Sega Nomad

For me, it's not about saving me time. It's about collecting.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Well, this one looks like it was in a barn for quite awhile, covered in dust and grime but I plugged it in last night and it did power up. I didn't have AV cables to fully test but normally if I see a Genesis power on then it'll work. I've been meaning to start a trade thread for awhile and this might finally be the impetus I needed. The GameGear however wouldn't turn on

Here's the Virtual Boy though:

2012-02-07 Virtual Boy Find by xelement5x, on Flickr

Virtual Boy with cool Blockbuster Case
    Controller
    Power Adapter
    2 Battery Packs
    2 Games
    -Red Alarm
    -Wario Land

Not a bad score for $40, but the left eyepiece is a little glitchy so I'll need to do that oven repair on it I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Thread Information