Quantcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arrow Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman123 View Post
    I remember morons at EGM giving it 6s.
    Mean Machines Sega, Gamefan, Sega Force, and Gamepro gave it pretty good scores

Mean Machines 88%

http://www.meanmachinesmag.co.uk/pdf...rdbattlemd.pdf

OK, I think people will hate me for writing such a useless post after almost 9 [and a half] years, but I wanted to write about any MD game I'm playing on my 16-bit generation marathon that its worth saying something about (Andre Agassi Tennis is an exception, for instance).

So, about Arrow Flash… Well, I have to confess that back then, I seldom played shoot 'em ups, and my opinions about this genre will surely lack substance: in this case, I think that Arrow Flash is average. Nice on many aspects with beautiful anime aestetics on the cutscenes and a gimmick - the Arrow Flash attack, of course - that, well, looks it's just a kind of portable Deus ex machina for beginner players.

And that would be all.
    Yep.
    Nice and that’s it.
    Last edited by bigladiesman; 12-01-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigladiesman View Post
    OK, I think people will hate me for writing such a useless post after almost 9 [and a half] years, but I wanted to write about any MD game I'm playing on my 16-bit generation marathon that its worth saying something about (Andre Agassi Tennis is an exception, for instance).
    Oh, I don't know -- I think a game as bad as Andre Agassi Tennis is worth saying a few things about.

I agree with you about the blandness and comically low challenge of Arrow Flash.

I've enjoyed seeing your posts on old review threads, by the way. It's nice to see more Mega Drive-related (and classic-era library-related) traffic on the site!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenband View Post
    Oh, I don't know -- I think a game as bad as Andre Agassi Tennis is worth saying a few things about.

I agree with you about the blandness and comically low challenge of Arrow Flash.

I've enjoyed seeing your posts on old review threads, by the way. It's nice to see more Mega Drive-related (and classic-era library-related) traffic on the site!
    Thanks. I'll try to write something about Andre Agassi when I need some venting. And I guess it'll be pretty soon.

Thread Information