Quote Originally Posted by vintagegamecrazy View Post
    There were six 32X CD games,

Corpse Killer
    Farenheit
    Midnight Resistance
    Night Trap
    Slam City With Scottie Pippen
    Supreme Warrior

and seven if you count Surgical Strike. As far as I'm concerned, all but Night Trap are vastly unplayable to say the least.
    The only one I have is "Night Trap" - got it on sale for $5 like15 years ago. It wasn't very fun. What I'd have loved to see for 32X/CD was an update to Battle Corps or even Earthworm Jim, both SEGA CDs I play a lot.

Road Rasher

Corpse Killer
    Farenheit
    Midnight Resistance
    Night Trap
    Supreme Warrior

and seven if you count Surgical Strike. As far as I'm concerned, all but Night Trap are vastly unplayable to say the least.
    Not counting Surgical Strike, I own complete versions 'em all! My wife and I love craptastic FMV; found the 32X versions cheaper than their Sega CD counterparts. They make for wonderful date nights.

32X Night Trap had about 30 seconds of footage cut from the original release. The story is documented somewhere on Sega-16. What a silly political fervor that was.

Raging in the Streets A Black Falcon's Avatar

Corpse Killer
    Farenheit
    Midnight Resistance
    Night Trap
    Supreme Warrior

Wasn't Surgical Strike never released on 32XCD, only Sega CD? So how could it count?

And I've never heard of a 32XCD version of Midnight Resistance either, only Genesis... as far as I know, the only 32XCD games were the five FMV game ports.

... Oh, wait, you meant Midnight Raiders, right? That was cancelled for 32XCD too, and was also Sega CD only... are there beta versions of 32XCD Midnight Raiders and Surgical Strike out there or something, that would justify their inclusion on a list of 'released' titles?

Sorry, I meant to say Midnight Raiders. Surgical Strike is as far as we know an unreleased game that at least one copy has been accounted for, so it at least exists.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

I played this a while ago for a couple hours, and got pretty far on Easy. I couldn't really figure out the item system, but otherwise thought it was actually much more playable than people make it sound -- but that was 100% because of the cues. If higher difficulty levels take the cues away, as I assume they do, then a certain hit song by Sagat comes to mind.

Thread Information