Quantcast

Thread: NBA All-Star Challenge

WTF NBA All-Star Challenge

Today's basketball releases incorporate the all-star game and events within their meaty option menus, and gamers have come to expect such treatment with each yearly installment. During the 16-bit era, however, such luxuries were not available, and gamers had to look for other ways to get their all-star groove on. Unfortunately, Flying Edge decided to remedy this and offer up a compilation of events in NBA All-Star Challenge. It sports a three-point shootout, free throw contest, and even a one-on-one competition. Hey, it even has Michael Jordan! So why then, is it so bad? Well, you'll have to read our full review to find out!
    Last edited by Melf; 08-11-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Road Rasher

and it was awful, easily the worst basketball game I have played

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan89
    it does need to be left WELL alone easily the worst basketball game I\'ve played and it even features my idol larry bird and I think patrick ewing as well but 2 is generous. I bet you gave it 2 because of MJ
    You know I almost gave it a 1/10 but there are a few other games that I liked less than this on the Genesis (Formula One, Supreme Warrior) so I gave this a 2. I however didn't give this a 2 because MJ was in it.

I am actually waiting for Alex Burr to chime in and give his input on this game since he's The Sports Guy!
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Thread Information