Quantcast

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The AIDS myth exposed

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    The African AIDS epidemic is faked by the WHO to trick the unknowing masses sheep into believing that AIDS is real. People don't actually have AIDS, they just believe they do because WHO says so.

It's really a conspiracy by the military industrial complex, aliens, and Lee Harvey Oswald (whose death was faked).

Bart: So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with the adults. Milhouse?

Milhouse: Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people --

Bart: Thank you.

Milhouse: under the supervision of the reverse vampires --

Lisa: [sighs]

Milhouse: are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.
    We're through the looking glass, here, people...

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Duster View Post
    http://www.aidstruth.org/

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/

http://www.quackwatch.org/

Seriously. Why wasn't this thread nuked by mods?
    Isn't the circle-jerk getting a little old?

I'm rather happy that The Edge abandoned this thread. By this point his shtick is running pretty thin, and it shows.

But we learned some good info in this thread. Magic Johnson is a shark, Larry Bird travels in a Tardis.

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

Larry Bird travels in a Tardis.
    I always figured it would be Dennis Rodman who would become the Doctor's wench-sidekick, once Britain runs out of Pop Stars of course.

You'd think Michael Jordan would be a timelord, being the best of the best.

But the truth is, Michael Jordan is a sophisticated basketball playing android who traveled from the year 2356.

I'm rather happy that The Edge abandoned this thread. By this point his shtick is running pretty thin, and it shows

Don't Jinx it Rusty

Banned by Administrators

There's not many people willing to go against the grain, which explains why we're in such a dilapidated state. I personally commend The Edge for being so resilient.

I predict TheEdge will become a much less quotable RegalSin.
    Omae wo mo shindeiru...

Quote Originally Posted by beef jerky man View Post
    There's not many people willing to go against the grain, which explains why we're in such a dilapidated state. I personally commend The Edge for being so resilient.
    You're new here. I'll let you reconsider this comment if/when you ever decide to "debate" with him.

Banned by Administrators

Going against the grain is fine, I do it myself all the time, but it's a whole nother thing when you go asserting something is 100% fact when there is clear evidence on the contrary. Saying you think the iPhone is a better mobile platform than the DS or PSP (taking game price into account of course) will always be an opinion, saying AIDS doesn't exist is almost like saying the Sun isn't real and it's just a light in the sky made by the government to give you sunburn. You gotta draw the line somewhere when "going against the grain" becomes "stubbornly supporting something that just isn't true." The bottom line is: it's fine to question something, but actually take the time to find and understand the real answer, don't just take the first super flawed contrary evidence and then swear it is the ultimate truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    saying AIDS doesn't exist is almost like saying the Sun isn't real and it's just a light in the sky made by the government to give you sunburn.
    Aides exist.

But! The sun might not be real. (Haven't you seen The Truman Show??) Your entire life might be a miserable lie!

The bottom line is: it's fine to question something, but actually take the time to find and understand the real answer, don't just take the first super flawed contrary evidence and then swear it is the ultimate truth.
    Conspiracy theory = alternate religion.

Move Between worlds Raging in the Streets TheEdge's Avatar

Thanks buddy

Now I know how people felt when they challenged the "Flat Earth" theory.

, saying AIDS doesn't exist is almost like saying the Sun isn't real and it's just a light in the sky made by the government to give you sunburn. You gotta draw the line somewhere when "going against the grain" becomes "stubbornly supporting something that just isn't true." The bottom line is: it's fine to question something, but actually take the time to find and understand the real answer, don't just take the first super flawed contrary evidence and then swear it is the ultimate truth.
    I never said the government did anything.... I don't know why you keep saying that....

How do we know what the ultimate truth is? There is information all over the place, isn't it every person's right to believe what they want to believe? If we all believed in one set orthodox wouldn't we all be still praying to GOD to stop earthquakes or giving goat sacrifices to Zeus? I think the problem is that people look up at the established paradigm and say "LIE TO ME". Then, these same people take that lie (Most of the time created by for profit industries to rob you or make you sick) and they tell free thinkers like myself

"LOOK! The "expert" who works for Exxon Petroleum just told me that oil spills are actually GOOD for marine life...."

or

"LOOK! The man on the television who is sponsored by the ammunition company says that we need to fight the war or the crab-people are gonna get us! SEE! LOOK! HES AN "EXPERT"

I think the Human Race was built to question things and to individually make sense of their universe. Not hold on to propaganda milled out by for profit corporate whores.
    "A Radical is One Who Speaks the Truth"

http://the-coolinator-lounge.blogspot.com/

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Let me put it this way:

Congratulations! You have just found out The Truth™. Now what are you going to do with it?

^ I never said I knew the "TRUTH"............All I did was post two articles that everyone seems to be flipping out about. It's somewhat comical. Like I just threw a rock at a bee hive and the bees are buzzing around angrily.

Believe what you want but realize there are other points of views out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smii View Post
    Aides exist.

But! The sun might not be real. (Haven't you seen The Truman Show??) Your entire life might be a miserable lie!

Conspiracy theory = alternate religion.
    Wasn't it Schopenhauer that declared that an "outside world" didn't de facto exist, but that everything we see and sense is in fact made up by ourselves and our own minds? Individuals cannot know if an object is; they can only know if an object is perceived by a mind. In other words, we don't know whether the sun really exist, we only know what we can perceive of her.
    Therefore, the entire world we live in is shaped by our own experiences (The Truman show is a very nice play on that principle, btw).
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

^ What do you think of the two articles?

Thread Information