Quantcast

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bitches, man.

Banned by Administrators

Default bitches, man.

lmfao, I officially just had the dumbest break up ever on the face of the planet. I shit you not, she broke up with me for insisting I could fix her iPhone. LMFAO. I mean, there was stuff leading up to it, mostly me being very generous and accommodating and her being a stupid spoiled whore video playset. I could give examples, but the focus of this thread is really to ask the question: WHAT THE FUCK? ARE ALL GIRLS DROPPED ON THEIR HEADS AS CHILDREN? seriously.

Grand Duke of Nukem Master of Shinobi Nunzio's Avatar

Bitches is crazy.

Last week I sent my lady a text that I was 'thinking about the prettiest girl in the whole world all day' and cute shit like that. She got confused and thought that I was leaving her for someone else. REALLY.

Bitches is crazy.
    S A V E R U S T Y

Road Rasher

Need more context.

Did she say "I love you and want to have your babies" and you responded "I can fix your iphone?"

Did she tell you her parents were just eaten by wolves, and you responded "Give me your fucking iphone so I can fix it!"

Etc..

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    lmostly me being very generous and accommodating
    Found your problem. She probably dumped for another reason.

Bitches be crazy.

But referring to her as a "stupid spoiled whore" sure doesn't make me think respect was flying all over the place.

Banned by Administrators

It's probably the after break up anger flowing in him.

To whoever wrote the tags, you nailed it.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

*insert breakfast joke*

The GamesMaster Master of Shinobi JDB's Avatar

Being dumped by your girlfriend? There's an app for that!
    Cyber-Razor cut sir? - To be this good takes AGES - Raúl be with you.

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of...ah screw, it. I think man was not meant to know some things...
    Omae wo mo shindeiru...

Murder Victim Master of Shinobi Why-Disciple's Avatar

I can't get a girlfriend because girls think 16 bit games are "too complicated." BITCHES BE CRAZY!

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by InternalPrimate View Post
    Bitches be crazy.

But referring to her as a "stupid spoiled whore" sure doesn't make me think respect was flying all over the place.
    correction: I referred to her as a "stupid spoiled whore video play set," a comical allusion to the Paris Hilton episode of South Park.

If you all want to know the full story:

OK, so this all started when she randomly started talking to me on Facebook one day (whatever, she was a friend of a friend). At first she was all up in my shit and texting me and asking me to play Words with Friends (scrabble for iPhone with internet multiplayer) with her. She was kinda cute in that bubbly/fun kinda way so I kept talking to her. Then, we went out a few times and we were going OK. But as time went on (over the course of a month), she just kept being more rude/irritated for no reason, all the while I was doing her favor after favor with no thanks from her.

Well, New Years rolls around and that's when it really all went to shit. For starters, I expressed a couple days earlier that I was kind of irritated that she didn't ever say anything when she would cancel plans and I would be basically ready to go out only to find out she was doing something with her friends without telling me a damn thing. So, New Years Eve, she was supposed to meet me at one bar at 11...and...she didn't. Finally, at like 11:30, she responds (drunk as the mother fuck) that she was at a different bar about half a mile away. I don't care that she went to the other bar, but she could've said something alot sooner, ya know? She wasn't that drunk when she left with her friends to go there in the first place. So I walk over to the other bar in freezing 30º rain (I'm not exaggerating) and pay TWELVE FUCKING DOLLARS because some stupid band was playing just to be with her for New Years. Well, I get over there to discover she is fucking plastered and can't even stand up, so I try to take care of her and basically keep her from hurting herself. Rather than be appreciative, she immediately goes apeshit on me and is an asshole for the next 30 minutes or so (yes, $12 for 30 minutes, AWESOME). Then, apparently there is some party she wants to go to. I try to be a responsible boyfriend and take her personally since her friends have full cars or whatever (I actually wanted to take her to her friend's for sleep, but she wasn't having that). I ask her cunt friends to watch her for 10 minutes while I go to get my car, but none of them are willing to wait. Just walking to my car, she's incredibly belligerent for no reason and insists I'm trying to take her to my car to fuck her (lol, wut?) and stops in a random parking lot halfway to my car (btw, it wasn't raining at this point). She keeps telling me to go get my car while she waits there, but I wasn't about to leave a drunk-as-shit girl in a parking lot by herself on New Years Eve to get raped or something. Then, in a move of incredible stupidity, she gets in a car with some random guys she doesn't even know that happen to be going to the party, which fortunately took me to my car and let me follow them. Luckily they weren't rapists.

Then, I get to the party and she's still being a bitch, so I say fuck it and leave and post a facebook status saying "my girlfriend is being a bitch and now I have to take care of another girl while her friend gets her car to take her home, happy 2010, FML" (I had to babysit another girl I sorta knew that was puking her brains out while her friend got her car to take her home, never got a thank you for it) Well, later on, apparently my girlfriend's drunk ass dropped her iPhone in a puddle of vomit and it stopped working. The next day, she claims she didn't remember anything from the night before and is only mad that I called her a bitch on facebook (it's facebook, WHO CARES). I lay out the story of how big of a bitch she was being to me the night before and how I basically gave up my night to take care of her, and we sorta kinda made up for a minute. Then, she spends the next like 2-3 days in bed (she also skinned her knee before I got there, but it was such a pussy wound, what a cunt) because she's too depressed because her iPhone is broken and her knee hurts. I offer multiple times to spend time with her while she's "hurt" and look at the iPhone and cite my console repair and engineering experience, to which she says "stop lying." So at this point, I basically gave up, so anytime she posted complaining about her iPhone on Facebook, I would reply something about fixing her iPhone. The last and final time she posted about bringing it to this shitty local Apple store (not an official Apple store) and her friend said "yeah, they are pretty much worthless" and I was like "I offered to fix it, but apparently 9 months of console repair and a year of engineering experience isn't good enough, even for free" and she changed her relationship status right after that. I don't really feel bad about it at all, she was constantly rude and inconsiderate and it just kept getting worse. If she wanted to go out or text/etc. me, she would be super pissed if I was busy, but if I did it to her, it was "oh how dare you smother me." Just another selfish cunt that doesn't respect other people for shit.

Reading over this it almost sounds like I was being the bigger dick, but I assure you that was not the case. I mean, when I would come over to visit, she would just like open the door and walk away, no hug or hello or anything. She was always pushy and everything had to be her way and if I did something different from what she wanted (without telling me in the first place) she would throw a hissy fit. Shitty little brat, through and through. That's what I get for trying to date a 19 year old (well, correction, she came after me, but I should've snubbed that out alot sooner, so I partially blame myself).

Grand Duke of Nukem Master of Shinobi Nunzio's Avatar

Fuck it, you're right. Don't think that you are in the wrong, she is the one being a fuck up. If she got raped who do you think would have gotten blamed? You did your role and now she's not your problem.
    S A V E R U S T Y

Bitches be CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A reminder to all: Never go out with chicks who are rich, money hungry, and/or spoiled.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Requiescat in Pace Master of Shinobi

I think 17daysolderthannes just gave us proof that no female types actively roam this forum. The proof is that no female-type person that we (or just me. I assume everyone here is a manly man) know of has made a post contradicting 17daysolderthannes. Women would be all over this! Chicks dig controversy.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by NavesRegge View Post
    I think 17daysolderthannes just gave us proof that no female types actively roam this forum. The proof is that no female-type person that we (or just me. I assume everyone here is a manly man) know of has made a post contradicting 17daysolderthannes. Women would be all over this! Chicks dig controversy.
    well, the truth is, assholes fuck it up for everyone. These girls date a couple assholes and start thinking every guy is an asshole, so they don't know what to do with a nice guy. Believe it or not, I think that's what happened here. I just talked to her friend and she said that my former girlfriend had asshole after asshole so that's what she expects, and so she probably thought I was up to something but was just covering it up. It's fucking retarded.

Thread Information