Quantcast

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: bitches, man.

Banned by Administrators

Was too quick to please, forget that people act like dumbasses when they're drunk, called her a bitch, didn't leave her alone, kept bugging about fixing the iPhone AT EVERY CHANCE HE COULD, didn't act like a man, acted like a smartass who made himself too available. If you all want to continue this circle jerk of "BITCHEZ BE CRAAAZZZYY!" go ahead but I believe he's in the wrong.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Sonic View Post
    Was too quick to please, forget that people act like dumbasses when they're drunk, called her a bitch, didn't leave her alone, kept bugging about fixing the iPhone AT EVERY CHANCE HE COULD, didn't act like a man, acted like a smartass who made himself too available. If you all want to continue this circle jerk of "BITCHEZ BE CRAAAZZZYY!" go ahead but I believe he's in the wrong.
    a shit, shit, shit in your hat, shit shit shittidy doo!

didn't act like a man? come again?

People act like dumbasses when they're drunk, but they don't suddenly hate people they like. You weren't there, and you're a tween, so your input doesn't really count here. I did leave her alone, I don't think a text or two (literally) a day for a girlfriend is "not leaving her alone." Shit, if you're not even going to do that much, why the fuck are you dating? And it would be different if she was really doing something, but she was just screwing around and facebooking her ass off, it's not like I was interrupting critical work. Also, at first the iPhone thing was me trying to be nice, it was only later that I was doing it to get on her nerves. Don't get me wrong, I forced the official breakup, but she's the one that sealed the deal with her rudeness and unappreciative/apathetic demeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by Why-Disciple View Post
    I can't get a girlfriend because girls think 16 bit games are "too complicated." BITCHES BE CRAZY!
    Interesting to note that (well, not a "girl" per se), but a freind mentioned that the main reason they still have their Genesis hooked up is so his mom can play it as new systems get too confusing. (the Sonic games apparently being favorites)

Quote Originally Posted by NavesRegge View Post
    I think 17daysolderthannes just gave us proof that no female types actively roam this forum. The proof is that no female-type person that we (or just me. I assume everyone here is a manly man) know of has made a post contradicting 17daysolderthannes. Women would be all over this! Chicks dig controversy.
    Funny, before I noticed this thread I was thinking about an older one where girl gamers came up, in this theread: http://sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7540&page=4

However, I'd forgotten this detail:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    Smii and probablee are the (known) females who have decided their love of MD/Genesis outweighs our dumb shit.

It seems like there are a fair bit more female members at atariage. (including at least one of the moderators)
    6 days older than SEGA Genesis
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    Dude it’s the bios that marries the 16 bit and the 8 bit that makes it 24 bit. If SNK released their double speed bios revision SNK would have had the world’s first 48 bit machine, IDK how you keep ignoring this.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    the PCE, that system has no extra silicone for music, how many resources are used to make music and it has less sprites than the MD on screen at once but a larger sprite area?

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    didn't act like a man? come again?
    Like you said, you did her favor after favor after favor. Girls don't want some guy who does whatever they say, they want a man, someone in control. Have you ever listened to attractive women talk about what annoys them? One thing that always come up is a guy who is a wussbag

By the way your explanation of your relationship came off, she had all the power right? She contacted you at first, she dictated when you got together, where you got together, you complimented and kissed up, she did what she wanted while leaving you to rot, etc. You say "nice guy" but it really means wussy, wussbag, pussy, etc. Girls don't necessarily want an asshole but someone who doesn't put up with their shit and is in control. If this wasn't your relationship then yes, "bitch was crazy" but be honest, how many of these sound like you?

I wasn't there but you just explained it, she thought you were trying to fuck her because she drunk, she was drunk meaning she was thinking irrationally so she was acting the way she did. You know this part makes sense

correction: I referred to her as a "stupid spoiled whore video play set," a comical allusion to the Paris Hilton episode of South Park.

If you all want to know the full story:

OK, so this all started when she randomly started talking to me on Facebook one day (whatever, she was a friend of a friend). At first she was all up in my shit and texting me and asking me to play Words with Friends (scrabble for iPhone with internet multiplayer) with her. She was kinda cute in that bubbly/fun kinda way so I kept talking to her. Then, we went out a few times and we were going OK. But as time went on (over the course of a month), she just kept being more rude/irritated for no reason, all the while I was doing her favor after favor with no thanks from her.

Well, New Years rolls around and that's when it really all went to shit. For starters, I expressed a couple days earlier that I was kind of irritated that she didn't ever say anything when she would cancel plans and I would be basically ready to go out only to find out she was doing something with her friends without telling me a damn thing. So, New Years Eve, she was supposed to meet me at one bar at 11...and...she didn't. Finally, at like 11:30, she responds (drunk as the mother fuck) that she was at a different bar about half a mile away. I don't care that she went to the other bar, but she could've said something alot sooner, ya know? She wasn't that drunk when she left with her friends to go there in the first place. So I walk over to the other bar in freezing 30º rain (I'm not exaggerating) and pay TWELVE FUCKING DOLLARS because some stupid band was playing just to be with her for New Years. Well, I get over there to discover she is fucking plastered and can't even stand up, so I try to take care of her and basically keep her from hurting herself. Rather than be appreciative, she immediately goes apeshit on me and is an asshole for the next 30 minutes or so (yes, $12 for 30 minutes, AWESOME). Then, apparently there is some party she wants to go to. I try to be a responsible boyfriend and take her personally since her friends have full cars or whatever (I actually wanted to take her to her friend's for sleep, but she wasn't having that). I ask her cunt friends to watch her for 10 minutes while I go to get my car, but none of them are willing to wait. Just walking to my car, she's incredibly belligerent for no reason and insists I'm trying to take her to my car to fuck her (lol, wut?) and stops in a random parking lot halfway to my car (btw, it wasn't raining at this point). She keeps telling me to go get my car while she waits there, but I wasn't about to leave a drunk-as-shit girl in a parking lot by herself on New Years Eve to get raped or something. Then, in a move of incredible stupidity, she gets in a car with some random guys she doesn't even know that happen to be going to the party, which fortunately took me to my car and let me follow them. Luckily they weren't rapists.

Then, I get to the party and she's still being a bitch, so I say fuck it and leave and post a facebook status saying "my girlfriend is being a bitch and now I have to take care of another girl while her friend gets her car to take her home, happy 2010, FML" (I had to babysit another girl I sorta knew that was puking her brains out while her friend got her car to take her home, never got a thank you for it) Well, later on, apparently my girlfriend's drunk ass dropped her iPhone in a puddle of vomit and it stopped working. The next day, she claims she didn't remember anything from the night before and is only mad that I called her a bitch on facebook (it's facebook, WHO CARES). I lay out the story of how big of a bitch she was being to me the night before and how I basically gave up my night to take care of her, and we sorta kinda made up for a minute. Then, she spends the next like 2-3 days in bed (she also skinned her knee before I got there, but it was such a pussy wound, what a cunt) because she's too depressed because her iPhone is broken and her knee hurts. I offer multiple times to spend time with her while she's "hurt" and look at the iPhone and cite my console repair and engineering experience, to which she says "stop lying." So at this point, I basically gave up, so anytime she posted complaining about her iPhone on Facebook, I would reply something about fixing her iPhone. The last and final time she posted about bringing it to this shitty local Apple store (not an official Apple store) and her friend said "yeah, they are pretty much worthless" and I was like "I offered to fix it, but apparently 9 months of console repair and a year of engineering experience isn't good enough, even for free" and she changed her relationship status right after that. I don't really feel bad about it at all, she was constantly rude and inconsiderate and it just kept getting worse. If she wanted to go out or text/etc. me, she would be super pissed if I was busy, but if I did it to her, it was "oh how dare you smother me." Just another selfish cunt that doesn't respect other people for shit.

Reading over this it almost sounds like I was being the bigger dick, but I assure you that was not the case. I mean, when I would come over to visit, she would just like open the door and walk away, no hug or hello or anything. She was always pushy and everything had to be her way and if I did something different from what she wanted (without telling me in the first place) she would throw a hissy fit. Shitty little brat, through and through. That's what I get for trying to date a 19 year old (well, correction, she came after me, but I should've snubbed that out alot sooner, so I partially blame myself).

Sports Talker

Like you said, you did her favor after favor after favor. Girls don't want some guy who does whatever they say, they want a man, someone in control. Have you ever listened to attractive women talk about what annoys them? One thing that always come up is a guy who is a wussbag

By the way your explanation of your relationship came off, she had all the power right? She contacted you at first, she dictated when you got together, where you got together, you complimented and kissed up, she did what she wanted while leaving you to rot, etc. You say "nice guy" but it really means wussy, wussbag, pussy, etc. Girls don't necessarily want an asshole but someone who doesn't put up with their shit and is in control. If this wasn't your relationship then yes, "bitch was crazy" but be honest, how many of these sound like you?

I wasn't there but you just explained it, she thought you were trying to fuck her because she drunk, she was drunk meaning she was thinking irrationally so she was acting the way she did. You know this part makes sense
    +1. Women don't want a "nice guy." They want a guy who CAN be nice when they need to be. They want somebody who will take control and be aggressive when need be.

Honestly, it sounds like she started seeing somebody else. Your description fits this explanation perfectly.

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

Might as well lock the thread, this is the only post necessary.

Also,

BITCHES BE CRAZY!

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raúl Julia...

Eh, I showed the post to some of my female friends and they said she sounds like a massive bitch and they'd be grateful if their guy made that effort to care about them. *shrugs*

Heck, one of 'em's currently dealing with a chick like that who fucked over the head of one of their male friends and tried to turn him against her, so yeah. Those types just fuck it up for everyone. Another one of them pointed out that when certain women get treated like shit a lot by assholes, when they actually get treated nice by a guy, the power goes right to their heads and they start abusing the poor guys. Not that they deserve pity for it, though. They should know better.

Bite my shiny, metal ***! Hero of Algol retrospiel's Avatar

Girls don't want some guy who does whatever they say
    With that I definitely agree, but otherwise I think you're generalizing quite a bit (or at least there's too much room for interpretation as that I could agree with some of the other parts of your statement).

These girls date a couple assholes and start thinking every guy is an asshole, so they don't know what to do with a nice guy.
    True.
    The Mega Drive was far inferior to the NES in terms of diffusion rate and sales in the Japanese market, though there were ardent Sega users. But in the US and Europe, we knew Sega could challenge Nintendo. We aimed at dominating those markets, hiring experienced staff for our overseas department in Japan, and revitalising Sega of America and the ailing Virgin group in Europe.

Then we set about developing killer games.

- Hayao Nakayama, Mega Drive Collected Works (p. 17)

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by nhm View Post
    +1. Women don't want a "nice guy." They want a guy who CAN be nice when they need to be. They want somebody who will take control and be aggressive when need be.

Honestly, it sounds like she started seeing somebody else. Your description fits this explanation perfectly.
    No, she's not seeing anyone else.

I wasn't TOO nice, it's not like I was one of those creepy "yes maam, thank you maam, will do maam." I mean, I know what a pushover is, and I definitely wasn't that. There was plenty of stuff that I was like "I'm not doing that" etc. etc., but at the end of the day, I wasn't abusive or unsupportive, etc. I just did lots of stuff that said "I was thinking of you" because allegedly girls like that, though I've never met one, lol. Like, for instance, she told me how much she loved the movie "Taken" after watching it on HBO, so I bought her the DVD for christmas. When we went to watch it, she fell asleep.

Like I said before, I think she's too scared to get close because she thinks she'll get hurt. What a shame.

Another thing I thought of was that she might've been intimidated by me. I mean, I had a full college scholarship in mechanical engineering, have an engineering job, a minor in english, I can fix anything, I speak with a fairly diverse vocabulary, etc. whereas she was a community college dropout and almost failing out of cosmetology school. She wasn't dumb at all, but she just didn't have the follow through to actually get the job done. That was the biggest difference between me and her: No matter what, I have to do what I have to do. If a paper is due tomorrow, it will get done, I can't quit on it. She, on the other hand, gets frustrated and just goes "ah, well fuck it." Also, she would get pissed that I took care of stuff like I do. Like when it was raining and I noticed my sunroof was open (!) after I parked, I was like "oh shit!" and freaked out because I thought water might've gotten into my roof liner or something since you aren't supposed to open a sunroof in the rain. She got pissed about that. It's like "um, wut?"

On the flip side, I knew of a pretty hot girl in Chemical Engineering that had like a perfect 4.0 (or close to it) and I would've probably felt indimidated if we had dated (she kinda liked me too, but she had a boyfriend she was practically married to...). So, I can understand it, but it shouldn't be a total deal breaker. I never rubbed it in her face, but I could see how it kind of hurt her "independent woman" image girls go for nowadays. Kind of a bummer too, I always thought girls would appreciate a guy that was multi-talented so that he could help them, but now they just feel intimidated and get annoyed by it. The "independent woman" movement fucked up everything, especially since alot of girls think they are independent when they aren't nearly competent enough to be.
    Last edited by 17daysolderthannes; 01-06-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Raging in the Streets

Banned by Administrators

I think you're missing the point of this thread, the point was to LOL with me that offering to fix her precious iphone was the straw that broke the camel's back. Like, seriously. Most relationships end b/c of cheating, etc., but nope, not mine!

Master of Shinobi streetsofrage's Avatar

17days , fuck this girl , move on find someone else , in the future don't be so nice to girls

and never treat a ho like a housewife
    My Consoles: Nes(toaster), Nes (toploader), Snes, Sega Genesis 2x Model 1 (HD and Va7) , Genesis Model 2 ,Sega Cd model 2 (bois ver 2.00) ,Sega Saturn N64, PS1 , Xbox 1(modded running XMBC) , 2x Xbox360(2 jaspers)

My Handhelds: Sega Game Gear , Nintendo Ds, Sega Nomad

Banned by Administrators

I dunno, the more I think about it, the more I think it was doomed from the start because she just can't trust guys anymore. At this point, I think I feel sorry for her more than angry towards her. That's a shitty way to go through life.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Lol.

Say Melf, aren't you married?
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Thread Information