Quantcast

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: bitches, man.

Banned by Administrators

thank you teenagers for your "advice," since I didn't just learn all of that TEN YEARS AGO. As I already said, I wasn't TOO NICE nor a pushover, I was thoughtful and responsible. I never asked for anyone to try and analyze the situation, I only posted the story to point out she was a suspicious crazy bitch and I did nothing wrong.

I didn't post this thread to go "OMG, my life is over," in fact, I've never been so unaffected by a break up. I just find it hilarious that she officially broke it off for the dumbest reason ever. Shit, I'll have a new girl lined up this weekend, that's not a problem. Where's my pimp hat?

found it.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    thank you teenagers for your "advice," since I didn't just learn all of that TEN YEARS AGO. As I already said, I wasn't TOO NICE nor a pushover, I was thoughtful and responsible. I never asked for anyone to try and analyze the situation, I only posted the story to point out she was a suspicious crazy bitch and I did nothing wrong.
    You're a pushover for getting ditched more than once, when she was supposed to meet you somewhere. The fact that she didn't show up at the club you were supposed to meet at and then you crawled over to the club she was at, pretty much puts her in control and you on the leash.

I dated a chick like that (she didn't show up at the club we were supposed to) and one friday she called hoping to meet up. I told her I was going out clubbing, didn't tell her what club it was and never called the bitch again. I ran into her at a club years later, said hi and moved on. I didn't stick around hoping things would change, because I knew what kind of person (jaded) she was.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by sega fan View Post
    If you're really lonely, ask some of you're female friends what they think about you and if they'd like to get with you. I had no fucking clue this girl liked me, and I saw her everyday.
    Fuck no, dating a female friend is a recipe for disaster. Very rarely do two people still hang out after breaking up so why fuck up a good friendship?

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

This long-winded thread is barely worth glancing through.

But from what I gather, 17days is defacing the one sided situation he put forward, with the typical 'Classy Behavior' he's known for in any argument on these forums.

Not finding universal acceptance here from other people who "know better/don't care", he's skewering his output's objective to write off other opinions as being less than valid & in turn calling those who disagree, humorless or missing a point.

As to weather I'm correct with my assumption, I don't care enough to ask. As for the content, I agree women can be bitches, but so can men; I thus suggest that the mods either re-arrange the title to become "Man-Bitches." or just take a shortcut, and lock it all together before the downward spiral becomes too ridiculous.

Banned by Administrators

True, but oh well. Move on. If your other friends are true friends, they'lll shun her/him from the group. The Ex will get discouraged and find somewhere else. It happened with me.
    lol. I've never done it because I have better judgement. I don't want to lose a good friend because I was desperate and I don't want anyone shunned from my group since I wouldn't like it. It seems like a shitty thing to do.

Banned by Administrators

I agree that shunning is a bad thing to do to somebody, but when that person has lied to you, hurt you, been two-faced, and got your whole family mad at you, etc. your ex losing a few friends seems like a fair trade.
    See here I thought we were talking about a hypothetical situation in which a guy dates a good female friend. Now if you're talking about your ex, lemme ask you this, if you not had dated her, would everything you've mentioned happened?

I am assuming she was a good friend before you started dating her.

Banned by Administrators

Cool. If she changed into a total douche and wasn't pleasant to be around then yeah, shunning her was the right choice. No sense in keeping bad company.

To whoever wrote the tags, thank you.

Well I must agree with the guy. I'd be pissed to hell if I actually was being a nice guy and the girl went coocoo-la-bonza all over the place. As they do in Russia and Ireland, drink off the rage.

Banned by Administrators

Look under the page numbers where it says Tags.

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

"barney & friends"

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

Grand Duke of Nukem Master of Shinobi Nunzio's Avatar

I think this is very unfair to 17days. Mistakes were made on both counts, but I don't think he is in the wrong because he let some chick get all uppity or because he was worried she would get raped. The point isn't that he did the wrong things, the point is that he did the best he could and it wasn't enough. Which is how all relationships usually end.

Live and learn. I gained a little something from his experience and I am glad that 17days shared it. He shouldn't be blamed for being human! Christ look at the breakfast thread if he had eaten her out while she was pissed he would probably be a hero here!
    S A V E R U S T Y

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

Heroes come in many forms. But going down on a drunk girl ,while hoping she doesn't piss/shit on you, isn't one of them.

Any asshole can hump, lick, or rub his dick on a drunk girl.

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

PimpTaxi is real 2401 Master of Shinobi PimpUigi's Avatar

17days seems to have done just fine from his story.

Best friends make the perfect match (if you only knew that,) and the most probable relationship headed towards marriage.
    My wife was my best friend...

The "independent woman" bit did seem to fuck up everything, it seems to be the reason most marriages fail.
    It's kind of turned everything upside down, where the bitch is a bitch, and a real dog.
    Women cheat on men far more, and more often than men cheat on women, in the current world USA I live in.

Doing things for your girl is being a man.
    Not doing things is being a bitch.
    Not everyone sees it that way, but if you want a wife then it needs to be a woman who appreciates things you do for her, and does things for you in the same respect.

Your girl needs to be a man too basically.
    Relationships are a two way street.

I've posted before that mine is very rocky, and it's heading towards a wall.

That wall is unfortunately all my fault though, since I built it. My friends don't agree with me, but it is my fault. I was overly trusting of her being with the wrong people, and then bam, the want to fit in leads to drugs as an "independent decision." (this part is not the part that's my fault, and it's the root of the problem that leads to the parts that are my fault)

A man will try to hold onto his relationship though.
    I'm not talking a one to three month relationship, I'm talking about a real relationship, where each member has spent hundreds of dollars and hours with, and for the other.

We live in times where most men, aren't men, and are ready to end things in an instant over spilled milk.

Me and wife were basically attached at the hip until she got those "friends."
    None of whom stayed friends with her in fact.

Them being gone hasn't helped much.
    She keeps trying to find new friends like them...(this is my fault, since I just don't know how to say "no more friends." That is just pretty unfair...)

I love my wife and I will not stop trying for her as long as I have the strength to salvage what we had.
    She loves the Sega Genesis too after all...

Life is hard. Just listen to Beat Street.
    That'll tell you the story (of life.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    It's not "I like big boobies, where's a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt!" it's "I like big boobies, and this Sonic character has them. Score!!"

Banned by Administrators

To set you straight, being young isn't synonymous with being a total shit for brains.

As I said before, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU, YOURSELF, THINK YOU ARE ASSERTIVE. IF SHE DOESN'T SEE THAT FOR HERSELF, THROUGH HER PERSPECTIVE, SHE'LL SEE YOU AS A PUSHOVER.

Its okay to find humor in other's stupidity but if you don't care about this relationship so much, then why did you give it the time and attention to post about it. Sure, you'll say that you wanted to share a "LOL" and that I'm a "Teenage retard that doesn't understand" but to be honest, it seems that you're making a mountain out of mole-hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Sonic View Post
    Fuck no, dating a female friend is a recipe for disaster. Very rarely do two people still hang out after breaking up so why fuck up a good friendship?
    I love how the two tweenager members are the ones duking it out like they know anything. In fact, the #1 reason she was such a psycho cunt is because she was 19, too young. I knew this from the start, but I thought I'd just see what happens since it's always nice when a girl comes after you. I mean, I got sex out of it, can't really complain about that.

High School kids always think they have these super deep relationships and it's so tragic when they end, but the truth is, you're just playing a role in a big drama you've constructed because you don't really know WTF to do in a relationship. That's why teenage romances never work: both people want the other to fit some set of crazy ideals and when they don't, they become bitter. Like clockwork, both guys and girls straighten out around 22 and become fully sensible at about 25~28. Trust me, look back on how you feel when you yourselves are 24 and you'll think you were fucking retarded, I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    You're a pushover for getting ditched more than once, when she was supposed to meet you somewhere. The fact that she didn't show up at the club you were supposed to meet at and then you crawled over to the club she was at, pretty much puts her in control and you on the leash.

I dated a chick like that (she didn't show up at the club we were supposed to) and one friday she called hoping to meet up. I told her I was going out clubbing, didn't tell her what club it was and never called the bitch again. I ran into her at a club years later, said hi and moved on. I didn't stick around hoping things would change, because I knew what kind of person (jaded) she was.
    you misunderstood, she didn't ditch on me, I was like "want to hang out tomorrow" and she was like "yeah, I guess" and ended up hanging out w/ friends or whatever. Some of that has to do with where I live, everyone is flakey like that, they never stick to plans, ever.

If anything, I was actually a little too controlling (not the word I want to use, but I can't think of a good one) and she said more than once she felt like "I was her dad" b/c I would tell her to study/do her homework when she had a test rather than going over so I wouldn't be a distraction and I would constantly correct her or tell her a better way of doing things for small everyday things. People don't like being told they are wrong, and that's stupid, I just hate being wrong because I feel like an asshole for asserting something that was incorrect. Again, another teenager that just wants to sprawl out and not be responsible for anything, and I don't tolerate that.

I basically broke up with her when I posted the message calling her a bitch on facebook, I just waited to see if she would own up and apologize, then the ensuing official breakup over offering to fix her iphone was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by GriskaGyoran View Post
    Well I must agree with the guy. I'd be pissed to hell if I actually was being a nice guy and the girl went coocoo-la-bonza all over the place. As they do in Russia and Ireland, drink off the rage.
    I'm not mad, I don't think I ever really took her that seriously. I've learned better than to get swept up too soon.

But yeah, I was a considerate boyfriend, she was a suspicious immature average 19 year old blah. Doesn't matter, like I said, I got sex out of it, so I'm good.
    Last edited by 17daysolderthannes; 01-07-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information